Cover Your Head Knitalong

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I think I've done it.

I think I've just knitted myself the warmest hat on the face of the planet. Oh, my, it's sooooo toasty! :) Unfortunately, none of the pictures are coming out well since it's nighttime. I will attempt another shot in the morning. If it's not better, I'll just post what I've got. Yahoo! Now on to more hats. . . still no signs of my color cards from KnitPicks, but never fear, I always have something else in the queue waiting to be knitted. Next: the Chicken Viking Hat for a friend's baby who has to be in the hospital over Thanksgiving. I think he deserves a roasted turkey hat. *grin*

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Can't wait to see your hat! And the plucked chicken hat. Hilarious!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I saw on your blog that you're reading Alice Starmore's Fair Isle knitting book. I just checked it out from my library last night. I am hoping to get some ideas from it for the birthday hat I'll be knitting for a special 5-year-old this month. It's a beautiful book!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that Chicken Viking hat is AWESOME. I LOVE it! Can't wait to see it....

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home