Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Administrative News

I'm really excited about everyone who has found their way to Cover Your Head ... except the comment spammers. Blecch! So sorry about the word verification for comments, but it really does prevent the spam.

It's amazing to see what everyone is working on, and even finishing! I have been working on a couple of hats this weekend, and when I get them finished and the kinks worked out, I will post links to the patterns. I'm also thinking of making myself a Coronet, having seen such pretty ones! Plus, I am (technically supposed to be) knitting Kepler, and Coronet would go so well with it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

No one minds word verification, don't worry! It's a tiny extra step and makes the blog much more enjoyable.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home