Cover Your Head Knitalong

Monday, November 07, 2005

Slacker.

Just a little post to chime in and say that this is my very first knitalong and I'm very excited! Thanks, Laura and Amanda! Even though I just joined, I already feel like a slacker...I'm extremely impressed with everyone's progress so far. I have none to show yet, but hope to cast on for a regular ribbed-cuff cap soon with some scrap yarn. Once that's out of the way, I'm heading for Marnie Maclean's Flapper Hat, or Comet, or Nautilus. Or maybe all of them, who knows?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Marnie MacLeans hats! I have made her Pismo, Halley's Comet, and Nautilus, and I am planning on doing another Nautilus and another Pismo.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

I'm with you in feeling like a slacker! I'm trying to finish up my Pam cardigan before I start on a hat, but I may have to start something purely from peer pressure! :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home