Cover Your Head Knitalong

Monday, November 07, 2005

three down, five to go

I'd just started a mini hat-knitting marathon (making hats for charity) when Laura mentioned that there was a hat knitalong going on. Glad to be a part of this great group!

So far I've used up leftovers from old projects to knit a gryffindor colors striped hat, a blue hat with ridges, and a white-gray marled hat.







I've got at least one more hat for charity planned and then my boys will be getting hats knit out of some yarn we kool aid dyed and I've got one or two planned for myself. (More info is on my blog here and here.)

Thanks for letting me hat along with everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hi Alison! We're glad to have you knitting with us. Those are awesome looking hats. I am now wishing I had a Potter knit to wear to the movie. Maybe a hat is the ticket!

3:16 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Thanks for the welcome! You all have done an awesome job of collecting links to great hat patterns. There are so many I'd love to make! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Ooooh, gotta love those hats! Welcome.
--Amanda

5:49 PM  
Blogger Glaistig said...

Aww! I'm a sucker for cute kids in cute hats!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home