Cover Your Head Knitalong

Monday, January 08, 2007


Finally! I joined this KAL just before it went on vacation. So I haven't been able to count any hats, even though I've been knitting a lot of them. I'm so glad the blog has been revived.

I made six hats in the last month and two the month before. All but the one on the top left were for Caps for a Cure. The top left is a hat I made up to match My So Called Scarf. I made it for myself because I love the yarn, but may give it away if the right person comes along. :)

I love seeing all the great hats posted to this KAL. The variety is wonderful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

These are really lovely. I especially like the fuschia one.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

Very nice, Becky. We have two Beckys in the sidebar - could you email me at janedevlin (at) ameritech (dot) net and let me know which one you are? I don't want to add "hat tricks" to the wrong name.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home