Cover Your Head Knitalong

Saturday, December 23, 2006

3 Hats for Xmas

Hi, anyone out there (out there, out there, out there.....)
I'd hate to be the only one posting on this blog...but maybe if I do it will inspire someone else to do the same? Or something.

More hats:


"Family" hats for my brother and his two little ones.
(SIL doesn't wear hats, I'm thinking of making her a Panta to compensate :).)
The pattern is a mish-mash of many, but basically a lightly ribbed brim and then plain knitting with a very slow decrease after about 3". The wee ones I cast on about 120 stitches, the really big one, 132. It's US 3 needles, Falk yarn from Dalegarn.

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I like how these look using the small needles. Very nice work.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Great hats! I hope there are others checking this blog!
(((hugs)))

7:41 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Very nice job! I like the color combos and hope these were welcomed gifts.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

I love your hats .. very nice .. must have taken aloong time if using size 3 needles .. wow ..

11:19 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

Hi I just love your hats, very nice .. must have taken a while to knit if using size 3 needles .. ??

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home