Cover Your Head Knitalong

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Introducing Your New Host!

Hello Hat Knitters!

I am happy to report that my call for a new host for the knitalong has been answered. Adelle of Knitmodo and Crochetmodo will be taking up the reins. She is the mom of two teenagers (a daughter and a son), a professional writer, and the owner of a women's blogging network, Eclectic Windchimes. Adelle has some great ideas for the knitalong and for coordinating charity knitting. So, welcome, Adelle!

I'd also like to say that it was big fun hosting this knitalong and I will be keeping an eye on all the hats that you all are creating!

Happy Hat Knitting!
Laura

EDITED TO ADD: Of course, with a new host, the knitalong comes out of hiatus, and new members are most welcome. Contact Adelle to join!

2 Comments:

Blogger Therese said...

I would like the "Cover your Head Knitalong " please ...

12:19 PM  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Welcome to our new host!

And it's about time I started posting some more Hats... not that I haven't been making them ;)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home