Cover Your Head Knitalong

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Almost A New Year...New KAL Moms!

Just wanted to quickly update you that Adelle has had to resign for personal reasons, and asked me to step in...of course, I had to bring along my pal, Jane as she's a lot better at the behind the scenes stuff on blogs than I am...not to mention an amazing producer of hats! *wink*

We'd like your input on what you'd like to see for this blog/KAL...Contests? Awards? Charity drives?

Just input your comments to this post and we'll see what we can do. And if you have made hats...please add your photos to the blog posts? Just please choose the option for "small" photos on blogger when you do, please? If you'd prefer to link us to your blog and it's photos, that's fine, too!

And let us know when you get 3 made (or have already done so, but the "hats" in the sidebar don't match up to what you've done!).

Thanks ever so much!
(((hugs)))

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Okay, this sounds like fun, ummm, I think. But I don't really wear hats. Gee, maybe I should start. Okay, sign me up. :-)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Yey new moms!
Is there a chance I can finally get a little pink hat (or two) next to my name? I've just posted 3 finished hats, and had 2 hats +1 panta in the last round...but no one ever gave me my first "hat trick."

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home