Cover Your Head Knitalong

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Three More

This week I took the pictures and checked them before turning the hats in. {g}









It's sort of amazing to me how much knitting I get done when I'm limited to a couple hours a day on the computer. I've been staying with my Mother (she very conveniently lives two blocks away) since she entered Hospice care and only get back here once or twice a day to handle email and blog. Fortunately, she's been getting stronger and I may be able to spend more time at home, but I'm still planning on spending the nights there and fixing meals.

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I love the top of those hats! I'll have to try that one of these days. I hear what you're saying about getting more knitting done when the computer is not around!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

I really love the set in the second picture. Is there a pattern for that?

I've spent a lot of time sitting with folks in hospice, and there's something very spiritual about knitting there.

Be well,
Kristin

8:24 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Jane, you just amaze me! What a great job... where are these going?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

The patterns are on my BLOG under the Free Patterns link in the side bar. These are going to the K4 Group at the Sr. Center and then to Orion/Oxford FISH or some other area charity. The high today has been 19° and it's going to get even colder, so hats and scarves are needed.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Thanks, Jane! I love that flame pattern thingie.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home