Cover Your Head Knitalong

Friday, January 19, 2007

Making More HEADway, LOL

That's a terrible pun; I should apologize. I have finished one more crocheted beanie, for DES whose birthday is next week and another Fun Fur beanie to send to Boston Childrens Hospital. The son's beanie was made in Lion Brand Cashmere blend, which really has a lovely hand to it, and would be luscious as a baby blanket or a sweater for me; glad to make a hat as a way to sample it. The fun fur beanie used one strand fun fur in hot pink, one strand bright red eyelash recycled from a failed project as my UFO Resurrection project for January, and one strand hot pink Lion Brand Microspun... I will take photos in good light tomorrow and post them on my blog. That makes five hats since I joined! I guess I really do make a lot of hats, which is what Sallee said to me when she invited me to join the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home