Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hat Trick!

Hi there, hat knitters! As if knitting hats weren't enough of a goal, we're adding a little sumpin' sumpin' for you overachievers out there. A hat trick icon! If you complete 3 hats during the hatalong (which is going to go on indefinitely, as far as we're concerned), you'll get this cute little hat next to your name! And for you button collectors out there, you can add this piece of flair to your site:
Laura and I will do our best to keep up with your fabulous accomplishments, but if you score a hat trick and we miss it, please let us know!
Have fun and keep knittin' along! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

What a fun idea! I love it!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

What about pre hatalong hats? Or am I going to have to knit more helmetliners for them to count?

10:01 AM  
Blogger MissyJoon said...

Wow! I love this idea! It is so fun! And without even knowing about this incentive, I think my most recent post score me one!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home