Cover Your Head Knitalong

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Awesome Looking Hats!

Hi everyone! Our numbers are growing, as you can see from the sidebar. And I am blown away by all the beautiful hats that everyone is making! Keep those posts coming!

A few of our newer KAL'ers have asked if it's too late to join. No! This is a no-rules KAL, so it's never too late to join! Just send me an email to knitterlaura at yahoo dot com and include your blog address if you have one. That way, I can put a link on the sidebar.

If you see your name on the sidebar, but you cannot post, it is probably because you haven't responded to the blog invite. In order to be added to the list of blog members, you have to click on the link in the blog invite email (or cut and paste it into your browser). If for some reason, this doesn't work, email me again and I will send you another invite. I think they may "time out" after a few days.

If you don't see your name on the sidebar, email me or leave a comment with your blog address and I will fix that! I am trying to remember to add people to the sidebar as I send out the blog invites, but I am known to forget all sorts of things. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home