Cover Your Head Knitalong

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Coming out of lurkdom with 3 hats

I joined a while ago, but this is my first post (bad me). I have been very inspired by looking at everyone's great hats, and I figured it's about time I get off my butt and post what I've been up to.

So, here are a couple hats I made during my Christmas knitting rush. They are based on the Candy Cane hat pattern in Handknit Holidays. They are both made with leftover Cascade 220 on US7's. More details on these here. I really like this pattern, so I may make some more of these.







Here's another hat I made as a Christmas present. It is the Ribbed Cap from Vogue Knitting Caps & Hats Two. I used Noro Kureyon, color 163 on US7's. Love those colors.

Happy hat-making everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

All three of your hats are beautiful!

6:52 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Really nice hats! What great designs & colors.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sophie_vf said...

I really REALLY like the modified candycane hat you did for your daughter - it's even more fab than the original.

I learned that braid thingie recently too - it's so cool! It looks fantastic on your hats.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the braid too! I need to learn how to do that.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home