Cover Your Head Knitalong

Saturday, January 07, 2006

First finished hat since joining!

I am a prolific hat maker, as you'll soon find out ;)

This is another of my own designs, that was intended to be a tester for different design but developed into something interesting itself. It took less than 100g, with a gauge on 5mm needles of 17/18 sts to 10cm/4" on stocking stitch or 14/15 sts to 10cm/4" on Moss/Seed stitch (you'll have to get used to my English terminology ;)

I have written and posted the full pattern here. And to Deborah, who found my beret pattern, please, please knit it so I can see a different version of it! That pattern hasn't been public long, and haven't yet seen it knitted up by anyone else.

Happy hatty weekend ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Very cute!

8:22 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

What a cool hat! Thanks for sharing your pattern.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home