Cover Your Head Knitalong

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hats #4 & 5

I'm actually late posting these, since I finished them well before Christmas - just haven't had a spare second! Anyway, I'm now 2/3 of the way to my second hat trick! Yahoo!

This is the first hat I finished, shown here with my dog, Rennie. I tried to get her to model it, but she only wanted to chew on it, so this was the best we could do:



This tam, which I made for my cousin, was based on the basic tam pattern in "The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns." I used a spiral design on top with a little bobble to finish it off, but you can't tell that very well the picture; plus, the yarn doesn't make it very obvious.


My cousin in his hat:



One more to go for my second hat trick!! Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sophie_vf said...

I love your Tam! I've been trying to figure out a more head-sized version of the freakishly large beret I made earlier, and I really like yours. It is awesomely cute.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I really like your tam too -- it looks great on the model! :)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home