Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, December 18, 2005

2/3 of the way to a hat trick

It's meager progress, when so many of you have multiple hat tricks! But I finished a simple winter hat for my boyfriend. We sat and figured it out, and it's the sixth (6th) hat I've made for him in about as many years. He's lost all but one. I'm going to hold out hope on this one.

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in dark grey. No pattern, just, you know, cast on 120 stitches, work in k1p1 rib until it seems time to decrease, decrease evenly, then be done. I think it matches the shape of his head quite nicely, and the color will match his coat. Success! See another picture on my blog, if you're interested.

finished hat

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

I like the color and the yarn. I've got to make something with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino soon. it looks really nice.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home