Cover Your Head Knitalong

Monday, November 14, 2005

two more hats

On my way to another hat trick!



A girly hat with Debbie Bliss cashmerino astrakhan trim and flower for "Caps for Kids" and a kool aid-dyed cap for son #1.



Still to come: one more kool aid cap (for son #2) and at least one hat for me. More details on my blog.

Love all the hats everyone is making. Such great styles! I'm kind of a plain hat person, but it's fun to see the rest of you making all these fabulous different hats. Hat on, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

Wow, I am amazed at how vibrant that Kool Aid dyeing came out! And, you're right, it matches his jacket exactly! So cool.

9:14 AM  
Blogger city girl said...

Both hats are awesome. But I really love the girly hat!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Glaistig said...

Aww! What cutie patooties. They're set for the winter.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home