Cover Your Head Knitalong

Friday, November 18, 2005

Charity Knitting

Thanks everyone for making this such a fun knitalong! As Amanda mentioned in the Hat Trick post, we decided to make this an on-going KAL. Feel free to come and go at will!

You may have noticed that I put a list of charitable organizations that accept hats in the sidebar. It seems that many people are knitting hats for charity. It occurred to me that perhaps we should keep track of how many hats are made for others. So, I will put a little running tally on the sidebar -- just leave a comment and let us know how many hats you have made to give away to the charity of your choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Laura,
I've been knitting for operation helmetliner. We make Helmetliners for soldiers. They are head coverings. A kind of ski mask type thing. You can add that to the list. I've made 15 helmetliners for them.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home