Cover Your Head Knitalong

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm finally posting all the hats I've done in the last year.

This is two pics of the same head covering and I dont know if it qualifies for a hat but I thought I should at least try. It's Calorimetry from Knitty.com
This one I made up myself.
This bunch was all donated to a preemie area of a children's hospital.
This is my son right after he was born, I knit this in the hospital and then had to frog back some and add extra stripes cause his head was so big :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Very cool, Sarah. I especially love your son's hat.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love all of your hats! The one that you did for your son is just wonderful! Oh, I do have a small question for you...was the Calorimetry one hard to stitch? I've been thinking of trying that one but just haven't done it yet.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home