Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Covering my own (bald) head...

Recently had surgery on my head, which gave me an excuse to get it buzzed (which is the way I wore it a long time ago, but which DH hates). It feels like a furry little animal. Okay, so I know I'm not 20 and skinny anymore, but I might just keep it buzzed for awhile. I love the way it feels.

Except in -30 F temps. So, I knit myself some blue hair...


And another "normal" hat in Patons SWS Natural Blues, shown here keeping me warm yesterday at the World Ice Art Championships in Fairbanks.


These with the one extra from last time should give me another hat trick. Yippee!
Now must knit a couple of scarves, then back to the charity hats.
(Surgery went great... I'm fine and sassy as always.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Whoohoo! Tell DH he's nuts - that head is sexy! :)
And I love your blue hair, too! So glad the surgery went well...
(((((((hugs)))))))

7:47 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Brrrrrr! That hat looks good on you. Good to hear that your surgery went well.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

I'm gathering evidentiary support to let him know he's nuts -- and that others like my head. :)

Thanks, guys.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home