Cover Your Head Knitalong

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

London Beanie

Here's the hat I made for the hubby over the holidays. It wasn't a Christmas gift, it was just a "he wanted a hat and I've got a long car ride" hat. :) I used one skein of Debblie Bliss Cashmerino Aran (black) and a tiny bit of Cashmerino DK (tan). The pattern is the London Beanie. I started with a tubular cast-on which looked nice, but he felt it was a little tight. Everything loosened up nicely after washing, though. I think it's his new favorite (and the man has no hair, so hats are important)!

Also, the Girl Talk hats I knitted before Christmas had their final felting & fitting. They turned out really cute. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Very nice! All three turned out great!

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home