Cover Your Head Knitalong

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

and another one!

I hadn't planned on making another hat so soon, but one of the guys that works for my husband just had brain surgery (yikes!) and subsequently his head has been shaved. He mentioned to DH that his head gets cold, and DH told him "My wife can make you a hat in no time!". So here it is. The pattern is Just Your Basic Beanie, and I used Cascade 220 from my stash. It really is just a basic 3x2 rib, pretty easy, but nice to do something a little different.
It felt really good to knit something for someone who really needs it! Now I want to some charity knitting!

P.S. Doug is doing fine now and he's back at work.

2 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

How great of you to make him a hat. I'm sure he will love it.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That's really a great everday hat for him! The color will make people kind of gloss over the fact that his head might be shaved under it as well. Very nice beannie!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home