Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hat Trick!

Slap one of those hat trick babies by my name, Laura and Amanda! After finishing two kids' hats, I made this one just for me from leftover Manos yarn (red) and Takhi Donegal Tweed:



Just your basic roll-brim pattern. I didn't have any fair isle motifs on hand, so I just alternated colors in the middle all haphazardly. Ater finishing it this afternoon, I've put it on my head and have been wearing it ever since, like a big dork.

3 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

Hooray for making something just for you! :) It looks comfy!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

It looks great! The colors are very nice together, and I like the pattern.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Noey D. said...

Very cute! and not dorky at all!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home