Cover Your Head Knitalong

Monday, June 18, 2007

You know what, I forgot I was even a part of this Group! Boy do I have hats to show you!

"We Call Them Pirates" for my dad. Knit out of Debbie Bliss "Baby Cashmerino"


"Silk Garden Beanie" for me. Knit out of Plymouth "Boku"


"Red Light Special" for me. Knit out of Knit Picks "Telemark"


"Red Light Special" for my dad. Knit out of Knit Picks "Telemark"


"Plain Ol' Hat" that ended up with one of my dad's Search and Rescue Friends. Knit out of Plymouth "Encore Chunky"

"Fake Isle Hat" for my Dad. Knit out of Noro "Silk Garden" and Lionbrand "Wool Ease"

"Center Square" hat for me.


"Amy" Cabled Hat for my sister. It's my own pattern, I'll publish it one of these days. Knit out of Louet "Riverstone" (I think that's what it's called.)



"London Beanie" for my dad. Knit out of Lionbrand "Wool Ease"


"London Beanie" for my Brother. Knit out of Lionbrand "Wool Ease"


"Fake Isle Hat" for me. Knit out of Noro "Kureyon" and Lionbrand "Wool Ease"



"Madge" for Me. Knit out of my own Handspun.


And last but not least:
4 baby hats for Hat's For Alex. All the Umbilical Cord Baby Hat pattern from SnB.

Wow. 12 hats and 4 baby hats in one post. If you can't tell, hats are my favorite thing to knit. They are fast and I actually wear them. I knit a lot of hats for my dad, because that's the only Hand-knit thing he'll wear. He doesn't want socks or anything, but he gets a hat for his birthday and Christmas every year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Wow! Impressive. Lovin' those Red Light Specials, especially.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Amazing! And I LOVE Amy's cabled hat, so you better do that pattern soon, sweetie! Tempting one of the KAL mom's isn't nice...kinda like fooling with Mother Nature!!
lololol
Just kidding, but I really would LOVE that pattern!
(((hugs)))

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the umbilical cord hat with Patons SWS. It knits up beautifully - I'm knitting my 2nd one now because I was so impressed with the first!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home