Cover Your Head Knitalong

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Noa & Panta

Noa 3-in-1 - Flat with i-cord in place
Pattern: Noa 3-in-1
Yarn: Artful Yarns Candy in Toffee, 3.5 balls

It proved impossible to get a photo of me wearing this in which I didn't look totally dorky. :-) It's a clever idea, I'm just not sure how wearable it is.

Panta 1
Pattern: Panta
Yarn: KnitPicks Andean Silk in Sunset, 1 ball

I needed something to cover my ears on windy days when its chilly but too warm for a full hat. This fit the bill perfectly.

Now, where's my hat trick? :-)

-Manda

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I really like the yarn you used for your Panta. After seeing yours and Kaity's, I think I need one. They are too cute!

3:31 PM  
Blogger . said...

They both look wonderful! I love the colors in the panta!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home