Cover Your Head Knitalong

Thursday, February 02, 2006

New Knitalong-er

Hey everyone!!! I am new to this knitalong and I love knittin' hats. They are fast, easy, and usually turn out great! I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's hats!! I think I have knit at least 15 hats since I started knitting and you can check out some that I've made in the Finished Projects section of my blog. Here are my two latest that I finished 3 days ago:
This one is for my brother, he picked the yarn himself.
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Alpaca and Silk in "Navy" and "Mushroom"
Needles: US Size 6 16" Circular and another #6 circular for doing decreases
Pattern: Hat pattern from Ann Budd's Handy book of Patterns


This hat is for me!! It turned out great, too!
Yarn: Paton's Classic Wool in New Denim
Needles: US Size 8 16" Cirular and DPNs
Pattern: Basic Cable Hat from Stitch and Bitch Nation

I have plans for another Cable Hat, this one black, out of something soft from my not-so-local yarn store. Maybe Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran or something like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

Really nice hats! Love the colors. :) Welcome to the hatalong!
--Amanda

5:19 PM  
Blogger . said...

Love them both!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home