Cover Your Head Knitalong

Thursday, February 16, 2006

And another Hat-Trick!


Oh yes, I'm on another hat roll ;) Just can't stop making the things. This is another of my own designs, made from Debbie Bliss Maya on 5mm needles - took the whole skein!

Both of the Jester hats are variations of the same pattern that I've written, that can be found here

Also here is a simple Beanie, ribbed rim, stocking stitch body with a dinky I-cord to finish. Knitted on 5mm needles, yarn is a wool boucle from handpaintedyarns.com.


Just a quick question - are crochet hats allowed or are we strictly knitting here?

Loads more photos of hats and patterns on my blog

Happy hatting, everyone ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

You're a hat machine! Crochet hats are quite acceptable. :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger . said...

I say Crochet hat would be alright. I crochet also and they are hats just as knitted hats are. :)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home