Cover Your Head Knitalong

Friday, November 25, 2005

Hat Trick!

The Girl Talk hats are done. The purple one has been completed for a few months, but I was procrastinating on the second. Not sure why--they're pretty quick. Guess other projects just got in the way. :) These are gifts for two little friends of ours (7- & 10-years-old). I'm going to give them unfelted (mostly to see the looks on their faces) so we can felt them together and get a good custom fit. There are also fun fur scarves to match. Two gifts done! Check! Yarn details on the blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie_vf said...

oh, those are great! I have some bits of Boa that I wasn't sure what to do with - not quite enough for a scarf but I think I'll try something like this. Thanks for the inspiration!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home