Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hat Trick!


Here is a hat I made for my brother for Christmas. Shhh, don't tell him I wore it this morning to get a Christmas tree. Boy is it soft. It was made with a cashmere merino wool mix. The maker is unknown. It just says made in Italy. I got it at AC Moore. This is my first attempt at cables too. So I am proud of myself even if it isn't perfect. The pattern is from Headhuggers. It is an organization that makes hats for people going through cancer and who have lost their hair. So I am making one for them too since I got the free pattern from them. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job, and nice idea to make one to donate, as well.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Glaistig said...

Your hat is quite lovely! I didn't know Headhuggers had this design. I think I'll make one for hubby as a stocking stuffer. You did great cable work!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home