Cover Your Head Knitalong

Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Hats

Ok. Another 2 Hat Tricks Please? (I'll do it, Jane!)

This one was for my niece - it's Coronet from Knitty

Then the green bulky WOTA from Knitpicks was for my sister, and the gray Lion Thick & Quick for my son-in-law...

And another WOTA Bulky for my nephew-in-law. This one is colorway Fly Fishing and he loves to do that, so it was special. Not to mention he agreed it was somewhat camoflage and he hunts, too. A good choice all around. The last three were my variation on this Seaman's Cap pattern that is just wonderful to knit. I tend to use whatever I have on hand for yarn and adjust my needles accordingly. Sometimes I do as she says and change from smaller to larger needles after the ribbing, and sometimes I don't.

OH...and then there's this one
This is a variation on
Norma's pattern here. I cast on 40 and just knit, then decreased and tied it off. I needed something special at the last minute for the third grandson, who's 15 months old. This worked.

I have one more on the needles - another from Needle Beedle. I'll post a photo soon - maybe even tonight!

edited to add:What do you know? I did it!
(((Hugs)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home