Cover Your Head Knitalong

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mr Bear

This is a pattern I kinda did on my own. The hat is basically the fruit cap pattern a la Ann Norling, with added ears, nose and eyes. It is based on a bear hat I saw in a book. I'm not 100% happy with the nose, but I did fix it twice. The picture makes it a little lopsided, and dh (the perfectionist, however NON knitter) thinks that I should keep trying to fix it....anyway...i may make another attempt, but I was supposed to give the gift last night at a party....Here's my hat, such as it it....this makes 4 hats total...
edited to say: I ended up fixing his nose and adding button eyes. didnt' want to re-post but you can see him on my blog

6 Comments:

Blogger kawaii said...

So cute! I love his nose.

10:59 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Oh, I love it! So very cute.

11:49 AM  
Blogger ttbookjunkie said...

I love the bar hat it is so cute!

Great Job!
Amanda

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

i did decide to fix his nose...you can see it on my blog
www.thechickswithsticks.blogspot.com

12:50 PM  
Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Too cute!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Very, very cute!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home