Cover Your Head Knitalong

Thursday, December 15, 2005

finally..my first hat trick!!


It took me a while, but I finally finished my first hat trick. Scary to think I may have another3 hats completed by Christmas as well as other projects.
I have been furiously knitting...but with 2 kids and only about 2 hours per day knitting-time, it's a slow go.
Anyways. I'm pretty proud of this last hat--it's my first attempt at stitching on a face. I love Hello-Kitty and I love this pattern set from Oslofia. This hat is going to a friend's daughter, but my little 2.5 year old asks me everyday if she can have one too....and on it goes.....

4 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

i LOVE the pattern! too cute!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest thing EVER. Love it!

4:48 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Oh, wow, that is sooooo cute! (Hooray on the hat trick, too!)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

What an darling little hat! Great job.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home