Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, November 06, 2005

yay! I'm in!

Hey everyone, I'm Amanda. I just joined up and I'm so excited! I also made my first blogger account for the occasion. (My preferred blog services is Livejournal, but I joined the blogger knitting blog trend too!) I finished my first Coronet last week, but I still need to make a hat for my dad and one for my friend as Christmas presents. Not positive what patterns I'm going to use, but I bought some Wool-ease for them. (Ugh I need to find a good LYS...but that's for another post.) Here's a picture of me wearing Coronet...I used Wool-ease in Blue Mist on size 8's. I think it went pretty well--it's a great pattern and everyone out there who's making it right now is going to love doing it!
This one shows the color better. Anyway I'm going to end this now but I can't wait to see what everyone does and to get started on my next gifty hats!

6 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

Fabulous Coronet...and Welcome!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That Coronet looks great! I have sort of a love-hate relationship with Wool-Ease (as you'll see if you read some of the old posts on my blog). LOL! But I LOVE that color, and have some in my stash. I think I may have to make a Coronet myself.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's great Amanda. I love the color.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Glaistig said...

Wow, that is a very pretty blue. Coronet is such a unique design. Love it!

9:41 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Wow, that coronet hat is beautiful! And I love the color (of course). ;0)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Very nice work! And like the others said, that color is beautiful!

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home