Cover Your Head Knitalong

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm in too!


this is my first shot at Blogger, so forgive any horrendous formatting errors and blog faux pas.

I love hats, and am starting out pretty simple for now. I made a silk garden beanie last week, mostly to use up leftover yarn from a scarf and mini-Clapotis. Then while contemplating what silk garden colourway to use for a full size Clappie, I figured the best way to make a good decision is to make a few more beanies so I could see what how the stripe sequence came out. So it's beanies for a while.

After this, I think I'm going to cast on for Coronet, or else Vinter Lue from Knitty.

Thanks to Laura and Amanda for starting the hat KAL!

3 Comments:

Blogger WorldOfeBusiness.com said...

Notes from Mind Camp
Microsoft's Alex Barnett at Seattle Mind Camp. Click image for photo gallery from the event.
saoxanh

6:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Aarrgh! Comment spam already!

Sophie, do you have a blog? Your beanie looks great. Gorgeous colors. Coronet certainly is a popular hat!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the colors in that hat! Looks very cute. and yes Coronet is a popular hat and it definitely deserves the good reputation!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home