Cover Your Head Knitalong

Monday, November 14, 2005

Flower hat DONE!



This is my very first hat ever; at least that I can remember. I used the ChicKnits Bucket hat pattern, with some modifications. The flowers are from Handknit Holidays by Melanie Falick, and are made with KSH from my stash. I made the brim a bit bigger, and regret that because overall I think the hat is a bit big. I would use this pattern again, but with a smaller needle size and less brim. Also, the KSH flowers were not exactly what I would call fun.......

6 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

The flowers may not have been fun, but they look so pretty and light! Nice hat.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Love the color AND the flowers!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Very cute!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Glaistig said...

Wow, I love it! And I particularly adore the brim. Very chic. I may have to purchase the pattern.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think it looks fantastic!

8:22 AM  
Blogger choomon said...

adorable!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home